A special tour will give you an enjoyable memory with the visit of central Vietnam in 7 days. Highlights of this trip are excursions to visit 3 world heritage sites of Vietnam: Hue Ancient Capital, Hoi An Ancient town and My Son holly land and beach breaks in some of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam including Lang Co beach, Da Nang beach and Cua Dai beach. Join us for your life experience!
- Visit to the Royal Citadel of Hue, royal tombs
- Excursion to Tra Que village and learn how to cook some traditional dishes
- Excursions to visit 3 world heritage sites of Vietnam: Hue Ancient Capital, Hoi An Ancient town and My Son holly land
- Beach breaks in some of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam including Lang Co beach, Da Nang beach and Cua Dai beach
Arrive at Phu Bai airport in Hue, pick up then transfer to your hotel in Hue. Check in hotel 14.00 Visit Imperial Citadel in the afternoon then shopping at Dong Ba market. Free time for dinner in and overnight at hotel in Hue.
08.00 In the morning, enjoy boat trip on Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda considered as Royal Pagoda of the Nguyen Dynasty, Tu Duc and Khai Dinh Tombs. Lunch at the garden restaurant. After lunch transfer to Lang Co beach. Check in hotel and free time. Overnight at hotel in Lang Co.
Free morning on your own activities. Afternoon transfer to Da Nang, tour to visit Cham Museum, Marble Mountains, stone- carving village of Non Nuoc, Son Tra Beach and then free time on the beach. Overnight at hotel in Da Nang.
Transfer to Hoi An (30km), the most attractive ancient town in South East. Arrive in Hoi An, explore the ancient narrow lanes of Hoi An. Visit the old house of Tan ky, Japanese Covered Bridge, Thu Bon River and Phuc Kien Assembly Hall and then at leisure for relaxing or swimming on Cua Dai Beach. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
After breakfast, enjoy a biking trip to Tra Que Vegetable Village, stop by Hoi An’s colorful central market. Here you will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. So make sure your camera is handy. Arrival in Tra Que vegetable, welcome drink for rest and walk through the vegetable gardens where local farmers work on their fields using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago, no electrical machinery here. 11:00 Work together with the chef. Learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked. Short rest before heading back to your hotel. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
The whole day is free at your leisure on Cua Dai Beach. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
Travel on rural roads to My Son (55km), where explore the architectural treasure and sculptures of Cham dating from the 7th to the 13th century.
After the visit, heading to Da Nang Airport for departure flight. End of services.
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Roundtrip transfer per program
- Hotel/resort accommodation
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Meals as indicated (B= Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
What’s Not Included
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions
- Don’t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples, pagodas
For more information about Vietnam tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!