Duration: Half day
Group size: 12pax
Itinerary: Dong Ba market – Thien Mu Pagoda – the Imperial Citadel – the Hue Royal Antiquities Museum
Hue City has been one of the country’s foremost cultural, religious, and educational centers. UNESCO declared it a World Heritage Site in 1993. Restoration and preservation work continues with tourism by Vietnamese and foreigners alike providing an important contribution. This tour gives you a glance at Hue’s major historical sites such as Hues’ monument complexes and others local daily outdoor activities such as Hue boat trip on Perfume river, explore hue by bicycle.
- Travel by boat behold the beautiful along the green banks
- Have chance to visit the conical hat and incense stick making village
- Marvel at cultural achievements from the times of Vietnamese emperors
- Visit many attractive destinations in Hue: Imperial Citadel, Hue Royal Antiquities Museum, Thien Mu Pagoda as well as Dong Ba Market
12:00 – 12:30 pm: Back to Tourist Information Center 45-47 Le Loi Street. Tour ends.
- AC Mini-van
- Entrance fees
- Dragon Boat trip
- English speaking guide
- Fresh, fruits, honey bee, tea, mineral water.
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses.