Within 2 days, tourists will visit some villages of Mai Chau including Lac Village and Poom Coong village by biking and a hiking to visit 1000 Steps Cave, optional to stay overnight in a homestay of Thai people or bungalow.
Highlights of Mai Chau 2 Days Group Tour
- Free pickup at hotels in Old quarters
- Watching music show and Can wine tasting
- Enjoying homestay overnight, cooking & eating with the local people
- Cycling, biking, trekking through the rice paddy fields & 1000 Step Cave
07.30 – 8.30: Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van.
10.00: Short break on the way.
11.30 – 12.00: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12.15: Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian meal available)
14:00-16:30 : Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
16:30-18:00 : Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
18:00 : Enjoy the dinner at the homestay. Enjoy the Thai’s ethnic Perfomance and drink the traditional wine “ruou can”.
Overnight in communal dorm or private Bungalows at Riverside Bungalows.
07.30 – 8.00: Wake up and have breakfast
08.30 – 11.30: Hike to 1000 Step Cave and local market
12.15 – 15.00: Lunch and free time to relax before transfer back to Hanoi
18.30 – 19.00 – Drop you off at your hotel. End of service.
- Entrance fees
- Meals in the village
- Homestay or Bungalow
- English speaking tour guide
- Round trip transfer by A/C van
- Traditional dance show & can wine
What’s Not Included
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense