- Duration: 3-day
- Group size: Group 24
- Itinerary: Hanoi – Yen stream – Thien Tru harbor – Huong Tich cave – Mai Chau – Hanoi
This combo comprises of Perfume Pagoda and Mai Chau overnight trip. You will be able to visit Perfume Pagoda with boat trip and experience the rural lifestyle at some villages of Mai Chau including Lac Village and Poom Coong village.
Highlights of Combo Perfume Pagoda – Mai Chau 3 days
- Full day tour to Perfume Pagoda
- Overnight trip to Mai Chau for 1 night
- Free pickup at hotels in Old quarters
Day 1: Hanoi – Perfume Pagoda (L)
08:00 – 08:30: Pick up at your hotels in Old quarters area.
10.30: Take the rowing-boat trip on the Yen stream (about 1 hour) to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice, step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain.
PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18:00.
– Standard tour: trekking trip to Huong Tich Cave
– Deluxe tour: Cab car to to Huong Tich Cave
Day 2: Hanoi – Mai Chau (L, D)
07.30 – 8.30: Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarters
10.00: Short break on the way.
11.30 – 12.00: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12.15: Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian meal available)
14:00 – 16:30 : Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
16:30 – 18:00 : Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
18:00: Enjoy the dinner at the homestay. Enjoy the Thai’s ethnic Perfomance and drink the traditional wine “ruou can”.
– Standard tour: communal dorm
– Deluxe tour: Bungalows
Day 3: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B,L)
07.30 – 8.00: Wake up and have breakfast
08.30 – 11.30: Hike to 1000 Step Cave and local market
12.15 – 15.00: Lunch and free time to relax before transfer back to Hanoi
18.30 – 19.00: Drop you off at your hotel. End of service.
- Entrance fees
- Bicycle trip in Mai Chau
- Meals as indicated above
- Boat trip in Perfume Pagoda
- English speaking tour guide
- Roundtrip transfer by A/C van
- Homestay or Bungalow in Mai Chau
- Traditional dance show & can wine
- Cab car to Huong Tich Pagoda (deluxe tour only)
What’s Not Included
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi