A special package is designed to take you to the best site of the central Vietnam, which has been promoted as the World Heritages Road. With the package, you will visit Hoi An – the Ancient Town, My Son – the ruins of Cham Towers, and Hue – the Royal Citadel and join cooking class in Hoi An.
- Discover the history and flavors of Vietnam during the walking and cooking tour of Hoi An
- Explore Cham Museum inside of My Son, My Son Ruined Temple, Lang Co Beach, Fishing Village
- Join a Hue city full day tour to visit Thien Mu pagoda, Imperial Citadel, Royal Antiques Museum, Tu Duc and Khai Ding tomb
Tour guide and driver pick-up at Da Nang Airport, drive to Hue city. Overnight in Hue city.
Morning: Pick up at your hotel 7:30am – 8:00am by bus visit: Minh Mạng Tomb, Khai Dinh Tomb, Traditional Martial Art Van An, Conical Hat and Incense Making Village and Tu Duc Tomb.
Noon: Buffet lunch (50 traditional foods of Hue, Asia and Western foods).Not include drink.
Afternoon: Continue by bus visit: The Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda.
Then get the boat for sight -seeing along the Perfume River to enjoy the sunset on the way back.
Around 17:00 Back to hotel.
- Cooking Class
- Mineral water
- Local fresh fruits
- English speaking guide
- Dragon boat trips in Hue
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Sight-seeing and Entrance fees
- Air-conditioned transportation
What’s Not Included
- Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
For more information about Vietnam tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!