- Duration: Half day
- Group size: 12pax
- Itinerary: Hanoi Hotel – Dong Xuan Market – Old Quarters – Hotel
With this street-food tour, you will have chance to enjoy an evening dinner out with the most famous side dishes of Hanoi. Highlights of the dinner are typical dishes such as “thit xien nuong”, “nem chua ran”, “banh goi”, “pho bo”, “pho ga”, “bun doc mung” and mixed fruits as desserts.
Highlights of Hanoi Street-food tour (3 hours)
- Have chance to taste some of the most famous dishes of Hanoi people
- Give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture
17.30 – 18.00 The local tour guide will pickup at your place and start the evening street food tours on foot – eat like a local.
Depending on your location, the start/ending of the tour can be different. However, you will have chance to taste some of the most famous dishes of Hanoi people, described as “Hanoi style fast foods”. Your local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. Many delicious dishes are waiting for your tasting in the Old quarters:
– Thit xien nuong or nem chua ran (grilled meat on stick/fried fermented pork roll)
– Banh cuon or Banh goi (spring rolls/ Pillow cake)
– Banh My Hanoi (bread with grilled meats and vegetables)
– Pho ga or bun doc mung or bun cha (chicken noodles/noodles with pork and “doc mung”/Kebab rice noodles)
– Drink: local bear or smoothie or mixed fruits or egg coffee.
At the end of the trip, free to continue exploring the area or take a taxi (or just walk) back to your hotel. Tour ends around 19.30 – 20.00
- Pickup at hotel
- English speaking guide
- Tasting local side dishes
- Drinks (beer/smoothie/mixed fruits/coffee)
What’s Not Included
- Tips and gratitude
- Extra foods and drinks